Saturday, October 16, 2010

Polka-dots

Over the summer I planed on sewing a handbag and when I realized the fabric that I bought was not sturdy enough for that purpose, I was left with a couple of meters of polka-dot fabric and nothing to show for it. Now I finally started putting it to good use: making a pouch for my bus pass, that I'm constantly misplacing, and a cover case for my ottoman that was starting to look quite worn. Very useful and not too complicated.
It has a string attached to it, taken from my old camera, so I can put it around my wrist. Handy for in between bus and metro situations.

It was my first time sewing anything with an elastic... I think it worked out just fine.

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty amazing work! I really like the idea of using all this :)

    ReplyDelete