Sunday, January 23, 2011

Anything is possible if you set your mind to it

Even making your own wallet!

For a while now, I've noticed that my wallet was falling apart and I wanted to find one with more card slots. Then, just the other week I discovered crafster.org ... and fell in love! All the nifty projects on that site inspired me to get my ass off the couch and take matters into my own hands...

So here is my first home-made wallet.

I was amazed at the amount of measuring, calculating, planning, re-planing, and on-the-go fixes this took! This gave my brain cells some long-needed exercise. But despite (and in a way, thanks to) all the complications, I had a LOT of fun making this.

Measures 19.5 x 9.5cm


12 card slots
Coin pocket with zipper

Pocket for bills


Magnetic clasp


No comments:

Post a Comment